Inperformat is inspired by the principles of Transactional Analysis and its founder Eric Berne, sharing the philosophical approach of Bernian thought based on a deep trust in the development of human potential.
Based on these principles, the Association promotes:
- Paths aimed at promoting psycho-physical well-being, social and psychological health;
- Activities of artistic, recreational, motor and recreational expression;
- Activities aimed at prevention, diagnosis and rehabilitation in the social, health and social-health fields;
- Educational activities for children and adolescents;
- Adult training activities;
- Actions to combat discrimination;
- Activities to promote interculturality and integration of foreigners;
- Fundraising to support actions for the promotion of psycho-physical well-being, of training projects and scientific research in the social-health field;
- Actions aimed at establishing scholarships for individual training courses;
- Counselling LGBT.